dry fix 402
Cement based, high quality, ready mixed, flexible,thin set tile adhesive mortarDownload PDF brochure
Dry Decor 307 is cement based, one component, high quality, polymer modified extreme weather resistant, colorstable decorative coat. Dry Decor 307 requires the addition of water on site.Dry Decor 307 is ideal for internal and external applications over plastered substrates and fair face concrete. DryD cor 307 can be applied manually by brush or roller. Also, Dry D cor 307 can be applied by spraying machine toincrease productivity and color uniformity. In this case Dry Decor 307 will give rough finish surface.
Dry Decor 307 is manufactured from carefully selected raw materials which include a blend of special high strengthhydraulic binders, selected well graded fillers, and special additives to enhance workability, water retention,adhesion and color stability against U.V and resistant to extreme weather conditions.
• Dry Fix 402 is ideal for fixing floors and wall tiles especially in submerged areas such as swimming pools, watertanks, kitchens, bathrooms, and where heavy traffic is present in private and public buildings.
• Dry Fix 402 is also ideal for fixing ceramic tiles on external facade plastered walls.
• Dry Fix 402 is suitable for fixing marble, porcelain, ceramic and mosaic tiles, thin bricks up to 50 kg/ m weight.
• The suitable surface are concrete, cement base plastered walls and floor screeds, gypsum and cement plasterboards, block walls and light weight blocks.
• Dry Fix 402 can also be used for fixing new tiles on old glazed ceramic walls and floors tiles.
• Easy to use and apply. Only requires the addition of water on site for ease of use.
• Raw materials are selected according to the highest quality control standards.
• Excellent mixing and workability characteristics.
• The simplicity of usage and application gives very high productivity rates.
• Excellent bonding characteristics to different construction materials.
• Excellent water and sag resistance.
• Flexible. Very good resistant to surface vibrations.
• Temperature resistance from +70 C to –15 C.• Long open time and pot life.