Dry Grout 413
Cement based, high quality, readymixed, color wide joints groutingmortar.Download PDF brochure
Dry Grout 413 is cement based high quality, polymer modified, color, decorative wide tiles joints grouting mortar inpowder form. Dry Grout 413 requires the addition of water on site.Dry Grout 413 is for internal and external applications. It provides dense and durable walls and floors tiles jointsgrouts for joints from 4 mm to 15 mm width. Dry Grout 413 can also be used for grouting glass bricks joints.For extreme conditions, Dry Grout 413 may be mixed with Dry Bond 540 diluted with water at 1:4 mixing ratio. Forantibacterial properties are required and where high humidity is encountered, mix Dry Grout 413 with Dry Grout 444
Dry Grout 413 is manufactured from a carefully selected raw materials which include a blend of high strength hydraulicbinders, a well graded fillers, and special additives to enhance the workability, water retention, adhesion and colorstability against U.V and resistant to extreme weather conditions.
Dry Grout 413 is used for grouting wide joints for ceramic, porcelain, marble and tiles joints in the followingapplications:
• Walls and floors tiles in wet areas such as shower rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, balconies …etc.
• Wall and floor tiles in water structures such as swimming pools, water reservoirs, water treatment plants ...etc.
• Floor tiles in private and public buildings where heavy traffic is present.
• Easy to use and apply. Only requires the addition of water on site for ease of use.
• Raw materials are selected according to the highest quality control standards.
• Available in wide range of uniform colors.
• The simplicity of usage and application gives very high productivity rates.
• Excellent bonding characteristics.
• Excellent resistance to extreme weather conditions.
• Extreme temperature resistance from - 20C to 70+C.