Dry Grout NS
Cement based high quality, readymixed, high strength, non-shrinkingexpanding grouting mortar.Download PDF brochure
Dry Grout N-S is cement based high quality, ready mixed high strength non-shrinkage flowing grouting mortar inpowder form that requires only the addition of water on site.
Dry Grout N-S is specially manufactured and modified to give high strength in all forms, enhance expansion and flowability, non-shrinkage properties, and decrease water and oil permeability.
Dry Grout N-S is used for grouting of the following:
• Grouting of anchor bolts and holes and dowel fixation.
• Grouting of steel column base plates.
• Grouting of pre-cast elements and concretes (walls, barriers, boundaries, domes ...etc)
• Grouting of general industrial equipment.
• Grouting of generators, gas and steam turbines.
• Grouting of expansion joint of bridges and roads.
• Grouting of concrete bases and beams in bridges.
• Repairing and filling of cracks and honeycombs in concrete elements and ceilings.
• Cavities, gaps and recesses into the concrete mass filling.
• Repairing of walls and concrete sections prior to being waterproofed (Water and oil tanks)
• Grouting around door frames, and drainage pipes.Dry Grout N-S can be injected, pumped, vibrated or compacted.
• Easy to use and apply (Injection, pumping, vibration or compact)
• Specially modified with additives to give high strength, high flowability, and no shrinkage properties.
• Doesn’t oxidize in humidity or in contact with water, as it contains no metal particles.
• Excellent bonding to concrete, steel and iron.
• Highly durable, with high mechanical properties in all 3 forms: Fluid, flowable, plastic, dry pack (higher than concrete)
• Chloride free, with high alkaline ph. value that protects metal from rust and corrosion.
• High impermeability to oil and water.
• Various forms and consistencies are obtained when different mixing rate is used (According to the mention mixingratios in the data sheet)