Dry Mortar F is cement based, fiber reinforced, high quality, ready mixed mortar in powder form. Dry Mortar Frequires the addition of water on site.When Dry Mortar F is mixed, it provides high quality, non segregating mortar specially formulated to replace thetraditional sand / cement plastering mortar. It is ideal for interior and exterior applications especially in coastal areas.Dry Mortar F can also be used for batch repair of concrete structures when mixed with suitable admixture.
Dry Mortar F is available in different cement:sand mixing ratios to meet the different applications.
The standard grades of Dry Mortar are:
Dry Mortar 250 F (250 kg OPC/M Sand)
Dry Mortar 300 F (300 kg OPC/M Sand)
Dry Mortar 350 F (350 kg OPC/M Sand)
Dry Mortar 400 F (400 kg OPC/M Sand)
Dry Mortar 450 F (450 kg OPC/M Sand)
Dry Mortar F is manufactured from carefully selected raw materials which include a blend Ordinary Portland Cement,selected well graded, salt free silica sand and polypropylene fiber.
• Easy to use and apply. Only requires the addition of water on site for ease of use.
• Raw materials are selected according to the highest quality control standards.
• Excellent mixing, and application characteristics.
• The simplicity of usage and application gives very high productivity rates.
• Excellent resistance to extreme weather conditions.
• Maximum protection against salt formation or efflorescence compared with conventional plasters.
• Ideal for trowel application on vertical and overhead surfaces.