Dry Proof 507 EF
Cement base, polymer modified, twocomponent, high quality, Extra flexWaterproof coatingDownload PDF brochure
Dry proof 507 EF is cement based, two component, acrylic polymer modified coating which is easily applied by brush,roller, trowel or spray.When dries, Dry Proof 507 EF forms extra flexible sheet, high quality waterproof membrane for concrete, cementitiousand masonry substrates
Dry proof 507 EF is composed of specially selected high strength cements, selected well graded fillers, and additivesin powder form together with liquid component of acrylic polymer dispersion and wetting agents.
Dry Proof 507 EF is used as internal and external waterproofing membrane in the following structures:
• Walls and floors in wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, balconies and roofs.
• Water retaining structures such as swimming pools, potable water tanks and waste water tanks.
• Foundations, retaining walls and basements.
• Where carbonation and chloride protection are required to concrete structures.
• Sewage treatment facilities including concrete tanks, clarifiers etc
• For coating sea water channels.
• Sealing and coating tie holes to ensure water tightness.
• Can use on pedestrian walkways in marine areas