Dry Putty 105
Cement based, high quality, polymermodified, one component and non-sagcrack filler mortar.Download PDF brochure
Cement based, high quality, polymer modified, one component and non-sag crack filler mortar. Dry Putty 105 is idealfor filling indoor and outdoor static surface cracks prior to painting & coating application.
Dry Putty 105 is manufactured from carefully selected raw materials which include a blend of special highstrength hydraulic binders, selected well graded micronized fillers and special additives to enhance workability, waterretention, adhesion and smoothing characteristics.
Dry Putty 105 is formulated to comply with DIN 18550 standard.
• Easy to use and apply. Only requires the addition of water on site for ease of use.
• Raw materials are selected according to the highest quality control standards.
• Exact mixing ratios and homogeneity of the blend, due to factory fully computerized production process.
• Excellent mixing and workability characteristics.
• Excellent bonding characteristics to plastered substrates and fair face concrete.
• Breathable, allows the substrate to breath without de-lamination.
• Excellent resistance to extreme weather conditions and ambient temperatures variation from - 20 C to + 70 C.
All substrates should be in a good, strong, stable condition, clean and free from any loose dust, oil, grease, form-workoil, curing agents, or paint. If the surface is dry and hot, it is recommended to pre-wet prior to application, withoutleaving excess water.
• The whole contents of the bag should be mixed together with water, in one container with a 600 rpm hand drill withmixing blade or a high shear stationary mixer.
• Partial small amounts may be mixed manually, with a trowel, or other.
• Add 2 liters of fresh cool, clean water in one deep container add the contents of the 5 kg bag gradually and mix tillthe mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
• Dry Putty 105 should be immediately applied on the surface, while the mortar is fresh and workable. Should anydelay occur, do not add additional water. Remix till the mortar is workable again.